Proudly Serving Our Community Since 1902
Ohio Supply has proudly served customers of the Wadsworth and surrounding area’s for over 100 years. The company was originally founded as DH&L in 1902 by three local residents known as Derr, Harrison, and Lesher. At the time, the community was populated with farmers who needed more resources to effectively run their land and feed their animals. Local farmers wished for a nearby feed mill to serve their needs. Derr, Harrison, and Lesher heard the calls of the people, and just after the turn of the century, DH&L was born.
DH&L began by offering ground grain for purchase. The men did the grinding themselves in a small wooden building that sat on the same location where the business exists today, at the corner of Main Street and Rittman Road at the South end of Wadsworth.